Schedule your LinkedIn InMails to be sent automatically and at specific times.
Why automate the sending of LinkedIn Inmails?
InMails are the LinkedIn premium messages that can be sent to anyone, even if you’re not connected.
They are especially useful to salespeople, and recruiters that are trying to reach out to people they’re not connected with, and whom they want to be noticed by.
If you have a paying LinkedIn Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Recruiters, you are allowed to a set number of InMails per months; You can also buy some extra credits, but even then, your total amount of InMails will be limited.
|Plan||Default credits (per month)|
|Sales Navigator Core||50|
Note that your InMail credits are available for 90 days, after that, they’re lost forever!
Additionally, if you want to automate sending normal LinkedIn messages, take a look at our LinkedIn Auto Message Sender.
How to automatically send LinkedIn InMails with TexAu?
To schedule and automate the sending of LinkedIn InMails with TexAu is easy:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- List all the LinkedIn profiles that you want to send an InMail to
- Write your message
- And schedule when you want to send the messages
That’s it! TexAu runs from the cloud, which means that even if your computer is turned off, it’ll send the InMails at the exact time you want.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile you want to send an InMail to. If you have multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Subject: Specify here the title of your InMail.
- Message: Enter here the content of your message.
- Only to open profile: Some LinkedIn profiles are “Open”, meaning they can receive messages from peole they’re not connected to. Check this option if you want to save your InMail credit and only message those ones.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!