This LinkedIn automation will take a list of LinkedIn profile URLs, visit them and take a screenshot of each profile visited.
If you’re interested in scrapping the data of each profile, try our LinkedIn profile Scrapper.
How to take screenshot of LinkedIn profiles at scale with TexAu?
Start exporting LinkedIn profiles with TexAu
This LinkedIn data extractor is one of the easiest and most used automation in our store:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Create a list of LinkedIn profile URLs you want to have screenshots of.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it for later).
The screenshots will be available as soon as the automation’s done.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile you want to screenshot. If multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Full page screenshot: Check this if you want TexAu to scroll the profile all the way down before taking the screenshot.
- LinkedIn Premium: If you have a Premium account, check this box to increase the speed and amount of profiles screenshot.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
In order to keep your LinkedIn account safe, we recommend taking a maximum of 35 screenshots per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!