Make a search in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and export every result to a spreadsheet. Make it much easier to deal with large amount of LinkedIn leads, enrich your CRM, and build advanced sales automated workflows.
Export LinkedIn Sales Navigator Leads’ search results to generate leads
Sales Navigator is a clear step-up from LinkedIn Standard: It allows you to build lists of leads and accounts, and organize better your sales outreach. But power-users know it, some features are limited: Search results are limited, lists exports are impossible, UI is frustrating, etc.
This LinkedIn Sales Navigator automation allows you to benefit from all the filters available in a Sales Navigator, while being capable of exporting every single Lead displayed, and download that list to a spreadsheet.
LinkedIn Sales Nav Leads Search Export common Use-cases
Most TexAu users export their Sales Nav leads to do one of the following:
- Contact them by InMail. Reaching out by InMail costs from $0.30 to $1. Quite cheap if you’re certain the lead has been properly sourced. Use Sales Nav InMail sender to automate sending LinkedIn Sales Nav InMails.
- Automatically send connection requests from Sales Nav. If you find InMails pricey, just automatically send connection requests from your Sales Nav account, then shoot them an automated DM. Slower, but if automated, very powerful.
- Enrich your CRM. Use the LinkedIn Sales Nav Profile Scraper to extract all the data available on each Sales Nav Lead you’re interested in, and enrich your CRM with some serious data.
These are just popular workflow, but any list of actions that you can do manually can be automated with TexAu.
How to Scrape Leads from Sales Navigator search with TexAu?
Exporting LinkedIn Sales Navigator Lead Search Results with TexAu is easy:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Make a search on Sales Navigator and copy/paste the URL of the first page of results to TexAu.
- Click launch, wait a couple of minutes, access the data.
That’s it! Feel free to download the results to a spreadsheet, or keep it on your TexAu account and chain it with another automation.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: LinkedIn uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the LinkedIn profile.
- Search URL: Copy/paste here the URL of the first page of the search of leads that you want to export.
- Number of pages: How many pages you want to extract (max. 100 pages and 25 profiles per page).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export results from multiple searches (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with events’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
We recommend exporting a maximum of 100 pages per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!