Extract all the details available on a LinkedIn job offer to a spreadsheet. Do it with one or multiple job offers, and use that data for monitoring job offers and competitors.
How to use the LinkedIn Job Scraper
Recruiters and HRs, but also salespeople and growth experts, can use the data available in a LinkedIn job offer: Job offers tell a lot about the health and direction of a company. Here are some typical use-cases:
- Trigger a sale. When a company hires a new manager, chances are he or she will want to do things their own way. And that can be the right time to give them the proper tools to do so.
- Reach out to the job offer’s announcer. Companies looking for staff can need some help. If you’re a recruiter, it could be a good time to reach out.
The LinkedIn Job Scraper works great when combined with other automations:
- LinkedIn Search Job Extractor. Extracting all the job offers from a company is a great first step to build list of Jobs to scrape with this automation.
- LinkedIn Profile Scraper and LinkedIn Message Sender, to find information about the announcer and sending them a DM, automatically, of course.
These are just some ideas. TexAu automations are mere bricks that you can plug together however you want.
Scrape LinkedIn Job Data with TexAu
TexAu makes it super easy to extract data from 1 (or 1000) LinkedIn job offers:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- List all the URLs of the LinkedIn jobs that you want to scrape.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it to run later).
LinkedIn Jobs data will be made available to you a few minutes after the scraper launches, depending on the amount of jobs to scrape.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Job URL: The URL of the LinkedIn job offer to scrape. If multiple jobs, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple jobs’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!