Twitter Auto Comment is a Twitter tool (also infamously called bot!) that’ll help you comment automatically comment on Tweets.
Thanks to “Spintax”, it can create customized comments that take into account the content of the Tweet you comment on.
Auto Comment Tweets with TexAu
It’s easy to auto like Tweets with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Feed it a list of Tweets’ URLs that you are targeting.
- Enter your automated comment. Use spintax if needed.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
TexAu will auto comment from the cloud, which means you can have it run even with your computer turned off.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you want to write the comments with.
- Tweet URL: Enter the URL of the Tweet to comment on. In the likely case you want to auto-like multiple Twitter profiles, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Spintax comment: Write here the content of the comment to post on each Tweet targeted.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to auto-comment multiple Tweets, upload here a .CSV filled with all their URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!