This LinkedIn automation is the opposite of LinkedIn Auto Follow: It will help you clean your network by automatically removing a list of connections.
LinkedIn allows a maximum of 30,000 connections (and unlimited followers). If for most, this seems like an amount they’ll never reach, influencers, salespeople, and recruiters, connect a lot, and will need it at some point.
Auto remove LinkedIn connections with TexAu
TexAu makes it easy to remove your LinkedIn connections:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Give TexAu the list of profile URLs to disconnect from.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it to run later).
TexAu will connect on your behalf, and disconnect one-by-one all the connections you specified.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile of the connection to remove. If multiple connections, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!