Automatically extract the 2500 Accounts that appear in a LinkedIn Sales Navigator search to a spreadsheet. Exporting those companies will be useful to populate a CRM faster!
Exporting Sales Navigator search results is useful to sales and growth people when building a big prospection file: By exporting data out of Sales Navigator to Excel, you can handle the data much faster than using Sales Navigator leads.
If you’re interested in exporting all the results of a Sales Navigator Leads, check out this automation.
How to export Account’s company details off Sales Navigator searches?
It’s easy to export Sales Nav searches with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Create a list of LinkedIn search URLs to scrape data from.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
Accounts data will be available to you as soon as the automation completes (about 3min for 2500 accounts).
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Account search URL: The URL of the first page of the Sales Navigator to export. TexAu will browse all 100 pages itself.
- Number of Accounts: Total number of results of the search to extract (All if nothing specified).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple searches, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!