This LinkedIn automation extract the list of visitors that have viewed your LinkedIn profile. These profile visitors are exported as a spreadsheet and can be used as a first step to some other of our automations, like LinkedIn Send Connect Request automation, or LinkedIn Message Sender.
This automation requires a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account to work correctly.
How to see all the people who’ve visited your LinkedIn with TexAu?
It’s easy to export the visitors of your LinkedIn profile with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Create a list of LinkedIn profile URLs you want to scrape the data from.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
The data will be available as soon as the automation’s done.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- LinkedIn cookie: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: Deprecated.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!