This LinkedIn automation will mass search LinkedIn companies for you. Simply input a company name, for instance, “Microsoft”, and it will look for the most likely LinkedIn page URL for said company. In this case: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft/
This automation is useful for marketers who find themselves with a list of target companies from a trade show, online index, or any source with limited information, and want to turn it into actionable leads.
Once you have your list of companies, scrape detailed data about each one using our LinkedIn Company Scraper.
How to find LinkedIn company pages when you just know their names?
TexAu makes it very easy to find 1 (or 1000s) of LinkedIn company pages:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Make a list of companies in a Google Sheet to feed to TexAu.
- And run the automation right away (or schedule it to run later).
That’s it! TexAu will do the boring searches for you and deliver all the company URLs it found in a .CSV spreadsheet.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Query: Add here the name of the company you’re looking for. If you’re looking for multiple companies, prefer using a .CSV or Google Sheet.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a .CSV or link a Google sheet containing the list of search queries for company names on LinkedIn. Remember, you can have company names, or company websites as search queries. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be resusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!