Yellow Pages Search Export
Automatically extract search results from Yellow Pages. Yellow Pages is a digital local business directory where you can find local businesses and professionals like plumbers, electricians, tutors, repair services companies, etc from the authentic source.
Here are the usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Use this automation to export the search results from yellow pages containing the businesses listed on the platform. You can further use other automations like finding social links from websites provided in the listing to get in touch with to meet your business motive.
How to Extract search results from Yellow Pages?
The search results page is the primary input for this automation. You can create a list of search results pages in a CSV or a Google sheet to extract details about multiple businesses in one go.
Here are the steps to extract search results from Yellow pages:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the Yellow Pages search results URL & number of results to scrape in their respective fields. If you have a list of search results URLs, link that in respective fields & start execution
- Execute right away or schedule if needed
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to Extract search results from Yellow pages
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to Extract search results from Yellow Pages.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of search results to extract. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Yellow Pages URL: This is the search URL of specific local businesses from a specific location. If you have a list of search URLs to scrape from Yellow Pages, create a CSV or a google sheet and link that as shown in step 3.
2. Search Limit: Enter the number of search results you want to scrape from the listing.
3. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time.
4. Extract Search Results: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
5. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to Extract search results from Yellow Pages as mentioned in the CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to extract search results from Yellow Page?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Automation page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet and add that in step 2.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the workspace URLs & Channel ID. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Search Results button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple search results pages to scrape from Yellow pages, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Extract search results you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Extract search results from Yellow pages
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂