This LinkedIn automation helps you extract all the messages from one LinkedIn conversation. It delivers all the messages in a spreadsheet, allowing you to keep a full backup of each conversation.
You can simply give it the URL of the conversation thread you want to extract. Or extract all the conversation threads in your inbox using another automation of ours: LinkedIn Conversation Threads Extractor.
How to extract your LinkedIn conversation messages with Linkedin?
Extracting your conversations with TexAu is super easy:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URLs of the conversations to extract.
- And start the automation (or schedule it for later).
Depending on the size of the conversation(s), it will take a few minutes for the extraction to complete. When it’s done, the data will be made available to you as a .CSV spreadsheet.
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Conversation URL: The URL of the LinkedIn conversation thread to save. If multiple conversations, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Max: Optional. Specify the total amount of messages to extract (All by default).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!