This Twitter tool exports all the comments made on a Tweet. That list of Tweet replies – as well as their author and all the data related to that comment (likes, etc.) – is delivered as a .CSV spreadsheet usable with Excel for instance.
Why export Twitter comments?
This Twitter comments and replies export tool, helps people and brand quickly gather a list of all the answers made to one of their Tweets. Here are some use-cases of that tool:
- Giveaways. Organize a giveaway, and export automatically all the respondents without having to copy/past each reply manually.
- Sentiment analysis. Export all the replies to a Tweet (of yours, or someone else’s), and use a sentiment analysis tool, or something as simple as a word cloud to get a feel of the feelings expressed in the comments.
- Building targeted audience. Exporting all the comments of a Tweet is also a good way to list people invested enough to comment on a topic, so that you can send them messages, or follow them.
How to use your export of Twitter replies?
All the comments will be exported with data related to their authors. That way you can plug the results of the Twitter Comments Exporter as an input to one of our other Twitter automations. For instance:
- Twitter Auto Follow, to follow them.
- Twitter Auto Liker, to like each comment
- Twitter Send Message, to reach out to each comment author.
How to export Twitter comments to Excel with TexAu?
It’s easy to export Twitter Comments to Excel with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- List the URLs of the Tweets that you want to export the comments of.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
The list will be delivered as a .CSV spreadsheet that you can use with Excel, Google Sheet, Numbers, or any software you want.
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you want to perform the export with.
- Tweet URL: Enter the URL of the Tweet that you want to export the comments of. If you want to export multiple Tweet’s comments, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ followings, upload here a .CSV filled with all their Twitter URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!